Monday 9 April 2012

Now THAT'S magic!


Another group of willing volunteers came to ours yesterday to sample one of my famous over-cooked roasts.  I will get it right one day.

Afterwards we were treated to an gymnastic display from Yorkshire-born, Aussie-bred Cleve.


He is here for a few days with his sister Nell - on her first visit to the UK - and parents Graham and Hayley, our very good friends, who emigrated to Brisbane in 2005. 

Like his son, Graham is a particularly talented boy.  For example, as well as being the best writer I've ever had the pleasure to work with, he's very good at hide and seek.


Nope, I have no idea where he is. 

He also does magic.  And to prove it, he let me film a very short trick.



No smoke, mirrors or graphic distortion techniques were used in the making of this video.  Honest.